14 June 2010

Cry out loud

Its 2.05am, 15th june 2010

Today's fine, nothing much, lose Rm200 on 14th june fifa world cup match
Waiting for Italy vs Portugal now...
Argue with baby...that feel still ain't right ...
nothing I could do...but to wish we could be together more often
to gather again those feelings
we had dinner together,
its really quite some time since we went to timesquare 's JC restaurant
its our old place, we used to go there together
couldn't remember much of the happenings between me and baby...
never really remember he sang to me before...
but he said yes he did.
must be my fault...
damn I wish we have the sweetness like old days...
guess love always fail time....
Flies around me are gathering up , not to say rich and handsome
but sweetness that left me year ago....
(Tears falling, I couldn't cry out loud , dad around)

No comments:

Post a Comment